Landscape Lighting – General Laborer
● This position requires working as part of a dynamic team as well as interacting with customers, building contractors and others. A successful candidate for this position will be friendly and teachable.
● Our Landscape Lighting General Laborers will assist Project Foremen and Technicians in stocking their company work vehicles with the products required to install or repair the various lighting systems assigned to them each day.
● Landscape Lighting General Laborers are responsible for keeping company vehicles, tools and equipment clean, organized and free from debris.
● Experience with low voltage lighting systems and / or other electrical experience is helpful, but not required. The successful Landscape Lighting General Laborer must be able to follow direction and efficiently complete assigned tasks
● All team members of IlluminationFL are expected to promote the company by maximizing every sales opportunity and providing excellent customer service
● Reasonably complete all assigned tasks related to normal business operations
● 100 lbs maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
● Must be able to work on their feet, outdoors, for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
● Must be able to use ladders frequently as well as going up and down stairs, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
● Must properly use basic hand tools as well as electric and gas powered machinery.
Skills and Qualifications
● A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
● Must be able to dig trenches, move spools of wire, and other physical activities related to our business
● A valid Florida driver’s license with a clean driving record must be had by all employees that operate company vehicles
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
● Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
● Job Category: Manual Labor
● Experience: 0 – 5 Years
● Travel: Local, Occasional as needed
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.