Landscape Lighting - Office Assistant
A successful Office Assistant with Illumination FL will be committed to providing excellent customer service, promoting a high level of team motivation and maintaining efficient operations. The Office Assistant will maintain a strong understanding of the company’s products and services as well as the installation process for landscape lighting systems. They will be able to effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services to the client, maximizing value for the customer and the company.
● Works closely with the office manager to maintain office and support services for our design, installation, maintenance and sales/business development departments
● Answering phones – collecting lead information, scheduling jobs, resolving customer concerns, etc.
● Works with Sales and Business Development to send marketing and follow up literature to prospects and clients
● Sells Landscape Lighting Maintenance Contracts
● Enters customer data into a CRM (Customer Relationship Management Program)
● Researches customer information in the CRM program as needed
● Maintains office efficiency by following procedures and communicating well with other team members
● Reports key data and makes recommendations to management to help with decision making
● Prepares quotes for sales staff to be sent out to clients
● Assists in training and onboarding of new employees as requested
● Assists in purchasing and other office and warehouse inventory functions
● Other reasonable responsibilities and tasks as needed
- 50 lbs. maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work seated or on their feet for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
- Must be able to use ladders, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
- Must be able to type 30+ WPM
Skills and Qualifications
● Commitment to excellent customer service and building a great brand
● High School diploma and 2 years of relevant office experience
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers, business sources, team members and other stake holders
● Experience in sales with strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience using computers, phone systems and office machines for a variety of tasks
● Competency in CRM and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
● Ability to learn and become proficient in various software programs and online applications
● Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
- Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
- Job Category: Professional
- Experience: 1 - 3 years business or related field
- Travel: Occasional as needed
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.