Landscape Lighting – Office Manager
A successful Office Manager with IlluminationFL will be committed to providing excellent customer service, promoting a high level of team motivation and maintaining efficient operations. The Office Manager will maintain a strong understanding of the company’s products and services as well as the installation process for landscape lighting systems. They will be able to effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services to the client, maximizing value for the customer and the company.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Billing for all installation jobs
● Takes care of all insurance matters for the fleet vehicles and general liability insurance
● Accounts receivable and accounts payable
● Provide monthly accounts payable receipts to accountant
● Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
● Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layout and equipment procurement
● Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
● Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information
● Prepares quotes for sales staff to be sent out to clients
● Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and ensuring effective training of employees
● Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
● Contribute to performance evaluations and manages all professional development programs, COLA (cost of living adjustments) and annual merit increases under the guidance and oversight of the Sales and Design Director
● Provides commercial properties with specification sheets, general liability insurance certificates, illumination FL license, workman’s comp certificates, commercial property drawings.
● Orders collateral materials for all trade show and scheduling of trade show
● 50 lbs. maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
● Must be able to work seated or on their feet for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
● Must be able to use ladders, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
● Must be able to type 30+ WPM
Skills and Qualifications
● Commitment to excellent customer service and building a great brand
● Bachelor’s degree in business or 4 years of relevant experience
● Experience in sales with strong verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers, business sources, team members and other stake holders
● Experience using computers, phone systems and office machines for a variety of tasks.
● Competency in CRM and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
● Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
● Job Category: Professional
● Experience: 3 – 7 years business or related field
● Travel: Occasional as needed
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.