Landscape Lighting – Project Foreman
● The Project Foreman is responsible for overseeing LED landscape lighting installations from start to finish
● The Project Foreman works with the Design and Sales Professional for the project, the Office Team, the assigned Technicians and General Laborers as well as the customer to ensure the successful installation of the system, the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction.
● This position requires working as part of a dynamic team as well as interacting with customers, building contractors and others. A successful candidate for this position will be friendly and teachable.
● Our Landscape Lighting Technicians will work with office and warehouse professionals to stock their company work vehicles with the products required to install or repair the various lighting systems assigned to them each day.
● Landscape Lighting Technicians are responsible for keeping their company vehicles, tools and equipment clean, organized and free from debris.
● Experience with low voltage lighting systems and / or other electrical experience is helpful, but not required. The successful Landscape Lighting Technician must be able to successfully complete our proprietary training program in a reasonable period of time.
● The Technician must be able to read system plans, follow direction from supervisors and properly install landscape lighting systems according to company policy as well as any applicable codes or ordinances.
● All team members of IlluminationFL are expected to promote the company by maximizing every sales opportunity and providing excellent customer service
● Reasonably complete all assigned tasks related to normal business operations
● 100 lbs maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
● Must be able to work on their feet, outdoors, for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
● Must be able to use ladders frequently as well as going up and down stairs, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
● Must properly use basic hand tools as well as electric and gas powered machinery.
Skills and Qualifications
● Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking plans, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
● Must be able to score 80% or higher on Illumination FL LLT Test, and have completed Landscape Lighting Technician interview upon completion of training
● A valid Florida Drivers license with a clean driving record must be had by all technicians that operate company vehicles
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
● Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
● Job Category: Skilled trade
● Experience: 5 – 10 Years
● Travel: Occasional as needed
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.