Landscape Lighting - Sales and Design Representative
A successful Landscape Lighting Design and Sales Representative with IlluminationFL will be committed to providing excellent customer service. The Representative will maintain a strong understanding of the company’s products and services as well as the installation process for landscape lighting systems. They will be able to effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services to the client, maximizing value for the customer and the company. This is a base + commission based position, so the effective Design and Sales Representative must be an entrepreneurial, self-starter who desires no limit to their earning potential!
● Maintaining a high level of knowledge concerning products and services.
● Generate and qualify leads.
● Provide high quality project design services and accurate estimates
● Present products and services, cost / benefit analysis and gain client commitment to the project
● Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
● Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
● Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
● Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
● Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
● Help to maintain strong relationships with business sources (Real Estate Agents, Builders, Property Managers, etc.) evaluate needs or promote products and services.
● Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
● 100 lbs maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
● Must be able to work on their feet for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
● Must be able to use ladders frequently as well as going up and down stairs, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
● Must properly use basic hand tools as well as electric and gas powered machinery.
Skills and Qualifications
● A strong communicator with the ability to thoroughly and accurately present our products and services to potential clients and help them to arrive at an educated conclusion as to the purchase of their new landscape lighting system design, installation and / or maintenance program
● A proven track record in a relationship management or sales position is strongly preferred
● Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking plans, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
● Must be able to score 80% or higher on Illumination FL LLT Test, and complete Landscape Lighting Technician interview upon completion of training
● A valid Florida Drivers license with a clean driving record must be had by all technicians that operate company vehicles
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
● Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
● Job Category: Professional, Sales and Marketing
● Experience: 3 - 7 Years
● Travel: 98%
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.