Landscape Lighting – Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all warehouse operations, inventory management, product staging and fleet management. A successful Warehouse Manager will be committed to providing excellent service to the Installation, Maintenance and Office Teams that depend on having the necessary products readily available to fulfill customers demand and to have safe, reliable, well maintained fleet vehicles to get them to and from their assigned destinations.
● Maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment
● Organizing and labeling to ensure ease of operation
● Shipping and receiving products
● Performing manual inventories as scheduled
● Delivering required products to Installation / Serrvice & Maintenance teams on the job site when required
● Scheduling and ensuring all fleet maintenance
● Ensuring that all fleet vehicle inventories are performed as scheduled
● Any other duties reasonably associated with our normal scope of operations
● 100 lbs maximum lifting with frequent lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
● Must be able to work on their feet for 8-12 hours per day, occasional overtime required.
● Must be able to use ladders frequently as well as going up and down stairs, bending, squatting, lifting, pulling/pushing
● Must properly use basic hand tools as well as electric and gas powered machinery.
Skills and Qualifications
● Surveillance skills to minimize inventory shrinkage
● Analyzing and reporting skills
● Knowledge of equipment maintenance needs and processes
● Good judgment
● A valid Florida Drivers license with a clean driving record must be had by all technicians that operate company vehicles
● Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America
● Income Range: Commensurate with education and experience
● Job Category: Professional, Skilled trade
● Experience: 3 – 7 Years
● Travel: 25%
Illumination FL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No interpretation or implementation of these policies will in any way violate rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other rights afforded to United States Citizens.